Airborne Pathogens at Workplace (PPE) Certified Training
- Duration – 4-5 hours
- Time: 10am – 3pm
- Cost – £65+VAT per person
- Next available date: 20th November 2020 & Online
- Location: Caerphilly Business Park
The Airborne Pathogen at Workplace course provides participants with a fundamental understanding of diseases that are transmitted primarily through the respiratory system. Participants learn the main mechanisms of transmission, as well as methods for reducing transmission risk through the use of disinfection, protective equipment, distancing and airflow.
What are the Airborne Pathogens
How can you be exposed to Airborne Pathogens
Worker and Employer responsibilities
Preventing Airdborne Pathogen
Safe work procedures and PPE
Key Points on Bloodborne Pathogens:
Bloodborne Pathogens are any diseases transmitted through contact with infected blood, HIV/AIDS &Hepatitis B & C.
All employers are required to show diligence when training employees
Who should be trained in Airborne Pathogens?
This training is for anyone who works in general industry as airborne Pathogens can be all around us.
Key industries are: Chemicals, Hospital Staff, Care homes, Dentists, Care Aides, Teachers, Government Employees, EMS Services, Medical, Oil & Gas workers.
Are there any prerequisites?
- No prior training is required
- Minimum age 18 applies
- It takes approximately 4 to 5 hours depending on prior knowledge and size of group
- Our Participant Pack and high quality training materials are included in the course price with international Certification.