Thursday 31st August 10am – 3pm
This extremely popular one-day course provides participants with a greater awareness and understanding of the threat posed by fire, their personal responsibility in preventing an outbreak and the action to be taken should a fire occur.
Join our experienced Fire Safety instructor for this 5 hour course in Caerphilly. Learn in our relaxed and comfortable modern training facilities. Cost £95 + VAT. Our location is 5 minutes walk from Caerphilly train station and just a short drive from Cardiff. We also have an on-site cafe for breaks and lunch.
Dealing with fires at work
This course is designed to provide the knowledge and practical experience to deal with fire threats in your workplace and help ensure your safety and the safety of others within your organisation.
We use the latest training aids to give participants confidence in their ability to assess and deal with fire risks.
This fire safety course covers:
- Fire legislation, facts and figures.
- Combustion principles and how fire spreads.
- Fire case study videos and discussions.
- How to spot and mitigate hazards.
- Hazard spotting practical exercise.
- Actions in the event of a fire and evacuation principles and planning.
- Fire wardens’ responsibilities.
- Routine fire safety maintenance checks.
- The selection, operation and actuation of portable fire extinguishers.
- Fire extinguish techniques.
FPA Europe Certification
Participants will be awarded the FPA Europe Certificate in Basic Fire Fighting and Fire Prevention. Book your training today!
- August 31, 2017
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Venue: Four Minutes Ltd, Caerphilly Business Park, Van Road CF83 3GG
We are based in Caerphilly Business Park in the Welsh Ice Campus open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. We have a variety of training rooms to suit large or small classes and an on-site cafe will serve you lunch, refreshments and snacks during your training breaks.
This Post Has 0 Comments