Wednesday 25th July 10am – 3pm
This extremely popular one-day course provides participants with a greater awareness and understanding of the threat posed by fire, their personal responsibility in preventing an outbreak and the action to be taken should a fire occur.
Join our experience Fire Safety instructor for this 5 hour course in Caerphilly. Learn how to avoid injuries in our comfortable modern training facilities. Cost £95 + VAT. Our location is 5 minutes walk from Caerphilly train station. Smart modern training facilities with on-site cafe for breaks and lunch.
Dealing with fires at work
This course is designed to provide the knowledge and practical experience to deal with fire threats in your workplace and help ensure your safety and the safety of others within your organisation.
This fire safety course covers:
- Fire legislation, facts and figures.
- Combustion principles and how fire spreads.
- Fire case study videos and discussions.
- How to spot and mitigate hazards.
- Hazard spotting practical exercise.
- Actions in the event of a fire and evacuation principles and planning.
- Fire wardens’ responsibilities.
- Routine fire safety maintenance checks.
- The selection, operation and actuation of portable fire extinguishers.
- Fire extinguish techniques.
FPA Europe Certification
Participants will be awarded the FPA Europe Certificate in Basic Fire Fighting and Fire Prevention. Book your training today!
- July 25, 2017
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Venue: Britannia House, Caerphilly
Just 5 minutes walk from Caerphilly Railway Station, Caerphilly Business Park is just off Van Road. We have full training facilities for groups large or small. During week days there is also a full restaurant service available.